Thursday, April 30, 2009

A lot went by....

I have been absent from blogging and facebooking for quite some time.But during those dreadful days of laptopless and internetless..i spent more time listening and sharing with my parents...maybe without us knowing internet had preoccupied our time too much until we overlook things that are so basic and important....yes yes,more of human touch,less of keyboard and mouse ...:D

On other parts,recently there was this ridiculous article in SinChew authored by a "notorius" dental student from UM faculty.He is well known for his spiteful article against medicine as it was said he was'nt able to enroll,therefore he has the right to tarnish the imej of UM medicine.One has to read his article in order to comprehend what i meant and to realize what does the proverb of :"not able to taste the grape,thus claiming it was sour"(sounded better in chinese) ...

His claims and opinion written was solely his twisted own belief and by letting the public reading his rubbish,it will altered the perception of the public toward medicine and doctors.My best friend alerted me about the article and i was worried over her response as his article does not reflect the entire truth. Browsing through some of my fellow bloggers they too share the same feelings as i am towards what he written...SinChew is a great chinese medium paper,but the presence of mediocre columnist who has tunnel vision and hidden agenda,just made the paper seems less readable and worth supporting.

Some of my coursemates already started working in Singapore...my heart sinks when i think of the start of work.Days flew by so fast that i wish this holiday would be longer...bt at the same time wishing them good luck and all the best with new life and working life....But my current greatest stress....learning to drive again...hehe..my father is the coach this time....but he has a high degree of tolerence...

With this post possible to be published,means i using my new laptop....and the easy and fast streamyx access in my sister's house is just so incredible...plus i just adore the new little puppy who just added into my sister's family.....there is a swimming pool nearby my sister house,ohoho....so many great and fun things lies ahead....and i am in a very happy mood again....i love holidays.............:D

3 comments:

kyan said...

aaaaaaaaaaa, u so lucky to have a good sister and new laptop with unlimited internet access!!!!
jealous nyer!!!
wei, u wanna go singapore jalan jalan??i m so bored at home

iamsoon said...

singapore?expensive lor...plus nothing much to see there...haha....how was the melaka thing?

kyan said...

u stil got face to mention melaka to me!!!u left us there alone, without showing up!!!!
going to the north trip soon>?i think i wil go