Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally,the closure.....

Those seconds,minutes,hours were so unbearable,today is the day where we have our final verdict of final MBBS...

Throngs of batchmates were already occupying most of the shaded spots infront of dean office.We were waiting for a few pieces of papers....My heart started to pump vigorously again and the sweat was just....sticky...A few false alarm occured a few times...a bit funny when i think of it..When the dean office lady finally went out and pasted up the paper,it caused a huge uproar....The fact that my name was not on the list did not gave me any comfort.I was worried for the final verdict...and the waiting continued for extra 4 to 5 hours...It rained,heavilly with thunder at the background.What a day for waiting result....

When our professor reached the lecture hall,and read out the name one by one...it further aggravated the tension and anxiety...finally,my name was called out.........i really wanted to shout for joy!!!!!!!But i must contained myself...:"nonono,dont be stupid."

My buddyline was very anxious of the news,and i sms them after i knew.I called my mother and i could hear how relieved she was....I infected her with my insecurity and anxiety...(not a filial son...haha)I called my sister,she too shared my joy and happiness,and probably i need to part with my Acer....you served me well........:D

I realized how inadequate i am,and that is why i am so worried of the outcome of this exam.UM gave me a chance to learn from the best ,and gave me another chance to go out and learn +practice more.The sense of gratefulness is beyond description.I know i have not done enough,and i will try my best....Setting foot into UM really is a life changing experience.I learn much much more about myself,about true meaning of friendship,teamwork,living with other people,and so much more.

Learning together with my study group members made learning medicine fun....haha....all those funny moments aside from facts and diagnosis....:D

Having a chance to know and learn from my teachers were among the most valuable experience...The sight of patients thanking them sincerely shows just how excellent and succesful they are as a Doctor.

I will try my best not to let you down,and THANK YOU for everything....
May we meet again sometime in the future....:D

9 comments:

iamsoon said...

yeah,im grateful to have ding(dick2),jelly,evil wilson around to fool around also...haha,not to forget flower ... swimmin kaki/jogging kaki/eating kaki..........gonna miss d days and remember them the most,and really thx for being a good friend and not being fake...haha...............

ahnali said...

YATTA~~~
I'm so happy for you! ^___^
Congratulations!

littleprince said...

Dr Lee!!! Sounds great!!! Im so proud and lucky to have u guys as my studymates and playmates!!! Wishing u the best in ur coming medical career... We shall meet again!!!!!

iamsoon said...

Thx ahnali!!!Im so happy and relieved!!!

Little prince:
No need to repeat what's on my sms...haha....and playmates sounds weird....hehe

littleprince said...

Dr Lee, don b dirty minded k... haha...

kyan said...

I am so happy that we all pass!!!!
Happy times 2!!!!
I am looking forward to be colleague with u in Sabah. we shall continue our happy medical student life there!!!Life is much better with the laughters, ejek, jokes u create....

TIboy said...

haha.. make sure you all wouldn't forgotten to keep contact with me in Perak.. haha! congratulations to everyone and thanks for being part of my life also.. =) all the best in future!!! remember the promise that we wan to meet in UM in future oh!!!! haha.. sure u understand what i said!!! jia you la!

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Well done Dr Kok Soon

iamsoon said...

Kyan:
Erm...continue happy days....haha...

TIboy:
Yeah....i will try to keep the promise...return to UM...:D

Dr Haris:
Thx Dr!!:D