Friday, March 27, 2009

The aftermath???nonono...

The torturing process of sitting final MBBS finally came to its halt for me...Emotionally and physically it was really not an easy process,with so much knowledge to cramp inside that puny brain inside my skull seems like a never ending task....The adrenalin rush,the thought blocking and other anxiety symptoms manifested at its highest frequency over the past weeks...Deep in my heart,:"Wake up,this is final MBBS !"

Those three cases today...i crossed my fingers and hope for the best...please let me go through....

The last hour of exam just darted through and i was walking back my hostel room shivering...The air condition in quarantin ward seriously means bussiness(for our fatty tissue to generate heat).Felt that i may come down with a fever and the intention of sending my beloved Acer to Sg Wang went down to the drain....i wanted to go back at least for a few days ...i missed my HOME , father and mother...

The feeling of apprehension took its break as i am spilling out all my thoughts.Even my poor heart need a break from all of this.I made myself clear,no matter how is the outcome on that dreadful monday,accepting it and keep looking forward is the wisest thing to do...Even though meaning delaying "going out" to the "outside world".

Yes,it had ended...,hopefully ended for good :D

6 comments:

kyan said...

sure you can make it! I hope i can hav a smooth short case tomorrow, giv me all ur luck, now i need luck desperatelly

ahnali said...

waiting for the final verdict indeed gives u ergh feelings..
especially when its pass/fail and you dont think you did ok.. ><
i hope you'll have a good ending though~ =D

p/s-do u have ym of msn?

Unknown said...

no worry!!!

*hug hug*

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Enjoy the break. You deserved it

iamsoon said...

thx guys...
Kyan:
I pass my courage and calmness to you and all the luck that i have,but return them after ur short case...:D

Ahnali:
Nope,dun have ur msn,can give mua??hehe..or add me first with the billy address(billylee2477@hotmail.com)

Ding:
Thx for the hugs...and u went out without me....zzzz...

Dr Haris:
Thx :D,for a few days at least...

kyan said...

yes, need luck desperatelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!