Monday, January 3, 2011

Music

Another part of life that i enjoyed the most is listening to music,especially when the songs resounds with your mood or thoughts.

My daily routine,except from work(eat up a chunk of of time a day),would be travelling to work.Yes,Kota Kinabalu HAS TRAFFIC JAM.(It really irks me that some of my old school mates thought that Sabah is very "kampung".)During the entrapment,music is the greatest escape.

It's doesnt matter how bad my voice sounds,sometimes i will just have a nice sing along.(which might be visible through the windshield,who cares!).My recent favourite playlist would be songs from albums such as Train -Save Me San Francisco,Katy Perry -Teenage Dream....Daughtry is a all time favourite ,but linkin park was just a dissapointment...

My car secret compartment will soon burst out with all the CDs i bought...Im so glad that nowadays whenever i feel a bit impulsive,i can just buy the CDs...regardless the price...:)
Great music is worth the money!

No comments: