Monday, January 11, 2010

Money matters...

It's been troubling me quite some time...especially when it comes to this word,money...people around me seems to find ways to earn more money...joining direct sale,loaning money from bank to pay off debt and the extra loan money put into investment...etc etc...

The large sum of money(loan from PTPTN) really hard to spit back out...sigh...rather than letting the leech suck all my blood dry,one episode of massive bleeding maybe would suffice...But suddenly become RM36 K poorer is such pain to bear with...huhu....People,do not accept PTPTN!!!It is not a loan to helped students,but instead bring burden and inconvenience to people like you and me...

3 comments:

kyan said...

dude, u should be grateful, cos u can spit 30k. I wanna spit also cannot : )

TIboy said...

u pay d ar..? i owe 7k for the past 5 years.. think now is 8k d.. yet.. haven't pay also. haih...

iamsoon said...

hai,hardest spit in my life

now waiting for a proper time to pay lo,ha