Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brief conversation with our Director General of Health

Yesterday our hospital was in a state of alert,because our director of health was visiting our Queen Elizabeth Hospital II(previously called Sabah Medical Center)

Everyone was anxious with his sudden arrival and when the matron signal us the houseman to follow his "round"...i gingerly trail along.He noticed Annie,HS and I standing outside one of the cubicle and came up to us..He asked me:"Are you happy here?"

Many many pairs of eyes were staring at me...In a reflex i answered eagerly:"Happy,happy..."
Next he was looking for Mr N,our Head of department,which we later frantically called his phone...

Afterwards the question that he asked still linger in my head...Am i happy here?

3 comments:

kyan said...

I think I am .

Jessie Teh said...

buddy: i hope you are really happy here...cheers ya...we all miss you =)

iamsoon said...

Happy here can mean a lot of things...happy in sabah doesnt equally mean happy with the health system...

Jessie,i missed everyone and everything in semenanjung..huhu