Saturday, October 24, 2009

A memorable ending means another hopeful beginning

Finally my paediatric posting came to an end.Today officially start the day as orthopaedic houseman(tagging again that it).

Even though coming to ortho may come as a huge relief ,i still feel that the hard times in paeds really was worth the sweat and tears.Getting to know new people and learning from them really put my view on life in a new perspective.Probably it was the best thing that could happen to start off with paeds.I cant thank all the people in paeds enough for helping and guiding along the way.

Im trying to keep myself in a positive light,yes...orthopaedic would be a very nice posting as interposting between paeds and OBGY....im crossing my fingers...:)

(photo= sunset view outside my room window)

3 comments:

kyan said...

u did well in pead, cos today i met victor, he said you taught him a lot in pead.now is my turn to suffer liao, aih

iamsoon said...

i think u should be fine la...all MO very nice de....Add oil ba

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.