Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I had a dream

Had a very weird dream this morning...i was again back in my school days,but the funny thing is my classmates were mixed from primary school,secondary school and my um coursemates...it was weird to see them all together...but then it shows how i missed those days ,i rememeber "golum" and "moutain" vividly in my dream,chatting away like they usually do.There was these someone from primary school and secondary school that i have never seen for so long...haha...at least i see them in my dream.....i was woken up with a even weird ending to the dream,there was a killer or lunatic who suddenly went in to the school and trying to defibrillate everyone....it was chaotic and all my classmates were trying to save each other...when i woken up my head was stuff in between my pillows....hmm...asphyxiation gives bad dream i guess...

1 comment:

kyan said...

luckly u woke up, or else I might have to really defib u when i reach home finding ur head in between pillows