Saturday, May 16, 2009

Men in tutus...WHAT???


That was my first reaction noticing cqueen's header for her MSN.. my curiosity got the best of me and after another burst of spotaneous unknown origin of trying something new landed me in KL Preforming Art Centers,waiting for Men in Tutus to perform...All thanks to Cqueen's plus plus help for the ticket and the ride to KL PAC...

The performance was actually men,performing ballet....i must clarify,a group of all men performers,taking both males and females role.They performed in their own intrepretation-aka humor,and their hunger for cheers and applaud was tremendous...the whole time,the performers wont leave the stage unless received enough applaud,in a very funny way that is,and they were not shy of showing it....The technical part perhaps Cqueen appreciate it more than me because i know nothing.Previously i thought ballet was only for girls...but actually men play equal role,and this performance show me that men can do equal job compare to their counterparts...haha

People get sceptical,and perhaps have some degree of stigma.But i truely enjoyed the show. Their effort ,courage,and techniques was beyond the description of words.My palms kinda have post-clapping syndrome now...:D.

2 comments:

June said...

my jaws have post-laughing fatigue tat nite! :p

iamsoon said...

yeah,me 2! :D