Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bang,ada rokok??

Today was a "beautiful" day,ate an overpriced dumpling as my breakfast,waited 1 hour for a bus to town,got more news about induction( mine always comes late, until now i dont know where i will be posted),and then i was sitting in the bus ,busy sms-ing my friends....

Suddenly a bunch of secondary school kids came in the bus...ah...my secondary school memories...how nostalgic...and really out of the blue,this kid,who the face i didnt even see properly asked me from the seat behind:

"Bang,ada rokok??"

After an involuntary pause,i gave a brief and cold "Takda".He changed his seat far away from me.

In my mind:"What was he thinking???"

2nd/3rd thought in my mind:"Did my outter appearence gave away my long hidden secret that i enjoyed 2 packs of smoke everyday...or my mouth was holding on to a cigarrete that i didnt noticed..."

I hate cigarretes,and dont ask from me ....zzz.....

(At the end , my day was still great because i get to watch 2 movies-Night at The Museum 2,Monster vs Aliens,shopping,baju batik hunting,handphone hunting for my dad....bwahaha...the amount of money i spent also was a shocking amount...)

4 comments:

TIboy said...

may be u got the evil look le.. wahahaha!!!

iamsoon said...

People can BE EVIL ,not necessarily smokes... haha

colorful.life.freedom said...

kok soon, u kan budak baik, nerd je dulu as a prefect..^^V

fisha1245 said...

hello kok sonn..
still remember me?
:)