Sunday, February 8, 2009

Expectations...

With different people or different relationship,one would have different expectations...

A friend would be expected to:

Understand

Protect

Share

Care

Occasional small quarrel...etc...

When i was challenged with the questions have i done any of those,it is unfair to comment about myself,at least in my capability i have done my best,and being denied at least the care that i showed to my friends is just like a slap to my face,and insulting at the same time.

In return,sometimes asking the same thing in return is so hard,especially if people are so self centered and tunnel visioned.Nobody is perfect,and a friend will accept that,at least this is within my comprehension.

We are reaching the end of the road(maybe...:) ) of this 5 years MBBS journey,may all the true friendships that are built last forever....