Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time....

Start of final year:
still plenty of time...relax ....

Early of the year:
Ortho...so interesting...read slow2

Middle of the year:
O and G i hate the most...depressing times....
Peads is so busy...shortness of breath...

Near end of final year:
Oh My God...what am i doing.....second last posting liao...zzz....but i feel sleepy most of the time...no.....

Time is slipping away when one tried to make full use of it....I am hopeless....sigh...I really want a time machine....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

time and tide wait for no man..
really shock that we are now in our 2nd last posting.huh,..always feel SOB...
Just do our best!this is the only thing we can do, cause we cant turn back the time.
jia you la!

kyan said...

I do feel the same, just a blink, we are so so close to final exam already.
my 3 weeks in banting, just slip away like that, i hav not been to A&E or labor room....i m shocked of how lazy i hv become
Must plan time wisely and start working hard!!!!!

TIboy said...

Huh.. it is quite scary when I think about the coming exam.. gosh.. my knowledge is so limited and yet it is almost the time for us to go and serve the people out there.. Sometimes, i wonder whether we are good enough to handle a patient..?? but.. we are now in the stage where there is no turning point.. look forward and do our best la.. Jia you lo..