Saturday, August 13, 2011

D4,D5 Jaipur,D6,D7 Udaipur...

Jaipur was the next destination for our india trip.Skipped Pushkar as wanted to reserve more time for Shimla...however my india trip end prematurely because of food poisoining....probably my gut would become more resilient after this....

Jaipur offered a different kind of sites to see.The city palace,the pink city and monkey temple were the fews that left some memories...Stayed in Pearl Heritage ,which to me was the MUST STAY hotel .Moderate room rates but 5 stars facilities /hospitality/restaurants/service....I must say Jaipur is the city to have a ayurvedic oil massage(to my shocking horror-need to strip near naked with a skimpy semi translucent underwear).It was really awkward but the massage was really relaxing...The visit to Choki Dani for some indian cultural experince plus great dinner was really worth the money...I even let a palm reader intrepreted my palm lines...here how it goes:

Me :HI,you speak english?
Palmist :Come,sit down(looking at my palm,not wasting anytime)
Palmist :Health got prob,long life,work in other country--good money good money
Me :Erm ok....
Palmist :Luck no prob,money no prob,hmm....angry nature ,angry nature...
Me :Wow,the angry nature kinda true
Palmist :Spend money a lot,strict person....once married 3 children...
Me :(now where did he get that???)
It only takes 5 minutes for him to read a person life...haha....

Udaipur is my favourite city of all.Peaceful,serene,soothing scenaries,lots of small shops to see/choose from...This is a city where arguebly is the most romantic city in India.I must admit it is kinda true.I had wonderful dinners with my travelling mates and met a spain couple who we encountered back in Delhi.Sadly this was the place where my food poisoining started...I cut short my trip and came back to west malaysia earlier....

I think this was the most challenging trip i ever been through ...with the upset stomach,extreme tempeture,tourist vultures, and vastly different culture/people...Never the less im just grateful to have experince such a trip with wonderful travelling mates...Being in India does changed my perspective on life...