Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life = Beautiful

I come to a conclusion that life can be very simple,to gain,there's always giving/sharing.plus that little luck factor.

With painful legs/knees for 3 days,i have seen the most beautiful sunrise in my life,made really good memories with my friends,and see how truely wonderful Sabah can be.

With sacrifice of being near to home,i have seen the beautiful side of Sabahan,being polite,helpful and generous(Even if it means driving up the pedestrian walkway to make way for ambulance)

With lost of most of my "me-time",i have seen myself better.

With all those moments of life and death,it made me realize "you never know what will happen when the next second comes".

With alteration of my physiology after going into accident and emergency department,i have seen some really interesting cases..(eg a small thread like worm sticking on my gloved finger after per rectal examination,a man walked in with creatinine level of 2817,rat as big as a cat bitten a 2 year old child,how a jelly fish can sting....)

I am just grateful for who and where i am.........Life truely can be beautiful!

1 comment:

Janice said...

We are away from home and we choose for it because we do believe we can be a more competent health care provider.

I do believe going thru emergency department can make me more confident in handling acute case. Be more alert with red flag, more differential diagnosis.....

But i was given a chance to try something different. Something i resisted initially.

But i am happier now, i am learning everyday.

And, you are right !

Life is beautiful. One of the door is closed up but there is always another door open for us.