Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random Ramblings

Not all the time we are satisfied with what we have, with what environment we are living in. There are people that just don’t make any sense, and there are just scenarios that are just unbelievable. Living here and receiving training in where I am, showed me more than I intended to see.

Everything has a limitation to it. No matter how advanced knowledge there is up to date,you just need to try your best with what you have. Because in the end of the day you just want what is the best for the patients. Perhaps sometime the effort seems futile, wasted, inevitably I felt frustrated by the outcome. Perhaps I just didn’t see the other positive side of it. Perhaps it may become worse.

Tireness is unavoidable. Physically and mentally.im trying to accept the flawed part every other things(but always ended up getting agitated and fouled mouthed about it).Perhaps looking at the imperfect part of myself, accepting and correcting it would help me accepting others. Now and then how I wish and this world is less complicated, diseases wise(Dr would be out of job) and human relation. There’s a saying that imperfections made the world perfect, occasionally it is true if you can live with it.

I must let myself to trust others, but past had thought me well. Trust is not something to be given easily. It’s the same with respect. It is something you just have to earn from others. Working life, these two aspects are so vital.

Somebody told me, :”You only live young once, why not live more by loving more…”Depends on how you interpret it, it comes in different meaning. Happiness doesn’t come easy, so it’s the chance to love. Maybe I have long forgotten how it is feel .There are people can begin and end one after another,I wonder how they actually feel inside…

How I wish everything is much simpler.

No comments: