Friday, April 9, 2010

I just cant stop the beat....


I meant my extra vigorous heart beat=palpitation...

Recently i kept having this palpitation plus adrenalin rush,here's why:

1)Delivering a set of twin,1st fetus cephalic,2nd breech.(the 2nd twin probably delivered himself).

2)Doing my evacuation of retained product of conception(afraid puncturing the uterus every minute i currete)

3)Doing my 1st caesarean section(with a great help from my Mo's of course---anything can go wrong)

4)Seeing things that soothes the eyes...(Ding and iron woman should know what i meant,ha!)

5)When mothers having poor maternal effort

6)Or they are screaming their heads out while wanting their baby's head to get out from the vagina

7)Seeing a humangous haematoma on the vagina...8x9cm,my goodness(must suture perineal tear and episiotomy wound meticulously !!!!!)

8)Going to Stadium Keningau which seems a bit creepy (the male toilet part),but the pool was OK.

Life is interesting when there's reason for your heart to work harder...:)

1 comment:

TIboy said...

so nice.. felt that it is great over Sabah.. at least you are doing a lot more than here.. some times.. i do wish that i am posted in KK.. hahaha