Thursday, February 11, 2010

Semenanjung I am going HOME!!!

Yeah,it's one of those night before flying back home post.Cant helped it,just had to type something.This time it's for the one whole week ...feel like i have tons of things to do.Feel like it's been ages since i last saw my father and mother...Even the morning air scent back at home is being "miss" by me...

Im seriously going to fully utilize this great escape to catch up with my family and friends.In the end,a little distance is what you need to claerly see what really matters the most.It's time to pack my bag and ready to go...:)

Before i forget... wish everybody Happy Chinese New Year and happy holiday!!!(if wilson is reading:I might kacau u in johor/singapore...ha...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... How do u know I'm reading ur blog? When wil u be in jb or Singapore?

iamsoon said...

very soon..haha...might go JB on 14th/15th lo...haha

Ding said...

wilson, come to sitiawan lah... im waiting for you.. waiting for you.... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lol... Can't get leave ler.. Sad.. being bullied.. Haha.. I'm heading bek jb 2 Moro after work!!! Sure jam like mad Lo!