Sunday, November 23, 2008

1 day Conference In Prince Court Medical Center

My morning started with a voice outside zzzz......it was Kian Hua voice , asking me wether i wana join them (as a replacement)to go for a one day conference in Prince Court.I was still feeling very drowsy and a bit groogy....but after making sure there was no possible complication i agreed...it turned out to be a very great day for me.

The journey of getting to Prince Court was sort of a drama (between Azhani and Kian Hua)as the direction of getting there was not an easy task.I felt lucky i wasnt helping with the map reading...or else we would end up in god's know where...haha .The compound outside Prince Court was not as impressing(we couldnt even find the logo)as the interior part of the medical center...Kinda reminds me of Seattle Gray...But the overall design of the building is not the typical medical center...more like a five star hotel...

All the presenters and topics were very informative though some were quite out of my league and a bit boring(1 medical officer even fell asleep and snorred).Topic was focused on Cancer Cell Biology and case based discussion on colorectal carcinoma and breast carcinoma. The food was fabulous,and lots of gooffy moments through out the day.Plus i sort of patched things up with my very supportive studygroupmate (though it was a bit awkward and very hilarious when she admitted on reading my previous blog post,LOL...)

We snapped some photos and overall today it was a FINE day for me.I really need to thank the girl who let me replaced her and Kian Hua,Azhani,Selene and Rita for a great company.

1 comment:

Chuan Huan said...

so nice :)
talk always got delicious food to eat, wish to go one day when free