Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My new blog...

Start a new blog though have lots of entries in friendster...really frustrated when my previous previous posts since second year were nowhere to be found in friendster....shit....aa.....all my thoughts during travelling....sad....now will write and vent everything here....no more friendster losing blog....aaa...Plus since lots of people are blogging here and lots of frens can be connected...why not...haha.....(blogging scandal....hehe.....)

Really not feeling creative enough to name my blog...haha...simple stole something from "my neighbour totoro" by Hayao Miyazaki...i hope i dun caused an outrage.Love all d anime by him.If only human is as true and sincere as in totoro,the world would be a much better place....

PAediatric posting is comin to an end,gonna miss the busy days bt can finally catch my breath.....tomolo hav a short case date with Prof Asma and Dr Chai...Hope i dun get fried...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hihi... im the 1st one... to drop by....
all the best!!!!!!!